2018 Ford Transit Van Can Do It All
The Ford Transit Van is a Ford full-size van completely transformed. With a wide variety of configurations, the versatility of the 2018 Ford Transit Van brings new-found refinement and flexibility to commercial vans. The all-new 2018 Ford Transit is engineered to the highest commercial truck standards for durability – and built to exceed what you’ve come to expect from the leader in full-size vans.
The Ford Transit Van comes standard with a 275-horsepower 3.7L V6 engine or for more power, a 310-horsepower turbocharged 3.5L EcoBoost V6 & a 3.2L Power Stroke I-5 Turbo Diesel engine are optional. All Transits come with a 6-speed automatic transmission that sends the power to the rear wheels.
Carry Cargo. And Lots of It.
The 2018 Ford Transit Van is available in three roof heights:
- Low (83.6”) and medium (100.8”) roof heights on the regular 130-inch wheelbase
- Low (83.2”), medium (100.7”) and high (110.1”) roof heights on the long 148-inch wheelbase
- High (109.4”) roof height on the long 148-inch wheel/extended body
Roof heights vary by wheelbase/model. Maximum height provided.
Configure a Ford Transit Van with the combination of height, wheelbases and box length for the cargo volume/payload capacity you need. While the Ford Transit Van is offered in a single trim level, the variety of configurations make it desirable to business owners. Wheelbases and box lengths available are;
- 130″ Regular wheelbase with 126″ load floor (Cargo Volume 246.7 cu. ft. with low roof)
- 148″ Long wheelbase with 143.7″ load floor
- 148″ wheelbase/extended body with 172.2″ load floor (Cargo Volume 487.3 cu. ft with high roof)
The Transit Van is designed to maximize cargo space for carrying large volumes and heavy payloads.
2018 Ford Transit Van Offers Versatility
Standard equipment for the Transit Van includes:
- 16″ steel wheels
- Hinged passenger-side door (sliding on medium- and high-roof)
- Tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- Full power accessories
- Front air conditioning
- Vinyl front seats
- Cargo-area tie-down loops,
- Remote keyless entry
- Stability control
- Front frontal- & side-impact airbags
- Anti-lock brakes
With a wide variety of available customizable cargo management options, Upfit Options allow you to customize your Ford Transit to meet your specific needs. Upfit options include storage cabinets, dividers, drawers and more. Here are just a few of the available Upfit options.
- Adrian Steel Package, Shelving and Partitions
- Masterack Package, Shelving and Partitions
- Sortimo By Knapheide Package, Shelving and Partitions
- Katerack Package, Shelving and Partitions
Whether you’re an independent owner-operator or the manager of a corporate fleet, it’s all about working productively and raising the bottom line. The versatility of the 2018 Ford Transit Van combined with a steering wheel that responds in a way no truck-based van has before makes the Ford Transit ideal for business owners. Today, working productively isn’t about working hard – your van is engineered to do that. The Ford Transit is the ideal tool for any job, get yours today!