For 10 years, the Ford Fusion has been a family sedan that combines affordability with innovation. This is evidenced by the variety of features inside, the gas-saving EcoBoost engine, the Fusion Hybrid (up to 43 MPG for 2017) and no-emissions Fusion Energi (up to 104 MPGe for 2017).
The 2017 Ford Fusion brings the Hybrid, Energi and 3 EcoBoost engines to the table, along with the introduction of 2 new models you more options to choose from: the Fusion V6 Sport and the Fusion Platinum. Both come with AWD, which helps you control your car better in harsh driving conditions like rain, snow and ice that come with living in the Union County NJ area.
2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport
Designed to give you powerful performance to unleash during your daily commute or on a road trip, the Ford Fusion V6 Sport uses a 2.7L EcoBoost V6 under the hood.
The engine is projected to get 325 hp and 350 lb/ft of torque, which is more oomph than competitors like the 2017 Toyota Camry & 2017 Honda Accord.
Other features that give you the sporty look and drive you desire include:
- Unique high-gloss black mesh upper grille
- Quad-tip dual exhaust
- 19” Premium Painted Tarnished Dark wheels
- Leather-trimmed Sport seats with Miko® suede inserts & distinct stitching
- Active Noise Control for a quieter ride
- 9-speaker audio system
- Driver’s seat position memory
2017 Ford Fusion Platinum
Available in the, gasoline-powered, Hybrid and Energi versions of this sedan, the Ford Fusion Platinum provides even more refinement and craftsmanship than the previous top-of-the-line Titanium model.
The interior experience you’ll get behind the wheel will make you feel like you’re driving a luxury car while sticking to your budget.
Some of the features that are offered in the Platinum include:
- Voice-activated navigation system
- SYNC® Connect to control aspects of your Fusion & get vehicle info on your smartphone
- Power moonroof with universal garage door opener
- Power tilting & telescoping steering wheel with memory
- Leather throughout including the seating & heated steering wheel
- 110-volt power outlet
The Platinum is the only 2017 Fusion that comes standard with the following sought-after safety features:
- Blind Spot Information System
- Lane Keeping System
- Enhanced Active Park Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
We have a great lineup of 2017 Ford Fusion models available at our Summit, New Jersey dealership location. Please contact our team to learn more about this family sedan and the newest editions!