What’s special about the 2016 Ford Edge?
Coming in 4 different models to satisfy your taste, the 2016 Ford Edge could just be the most tech-savvy SUV on the planet. These vehicles seat five, get up to 30 MPG, and include all the most recent technology to be safe and efficient. With active parking help, you’ll never have to worry about hitting that curb again!
Go Bold with a Stylish Interior to Match.
With an aerodynamic exterior design, the 2016 Ford Edge is everything you love about the boldness of this vehicle’s exterior combined with a stylish, sophisticated interior. The smooth look of the Edge’s design flows right into the interior, where you’ll find ambient lighting with seven different colors, LED lights, and a panoramic Vista Roof.
Along with SYNC technology, the Edge impresses with 2 different versions (SYNC and SYNC 3) that each allow different benefits for the driver including touch screen, voice recognition, navigation, and Siri.
EcoBoost Under the Hood
The 2016 Ford Edge’s EcoBoost engine allows the Edge to get up to 30 MPG on some of its trim levels. The 2.0L EcoBoost engine makes the most of its 6-speed transmission and its direct-injection for torque and optimal acceleration. The EcoBoost engine also makes use of Auto Start-Stop technology for the SE FWD model. So you’ll be able to save even more on fuel and enjoy being environmentally conscious in the Edge.
Available in intelligent AWD with up to 21″ rims, you’ve got options to customize your color, style, and even your towing capacity. Planning on hauling a little more weight with your 2016 Edge? Optimize your towing numbers with the trailer/tow package to get up to 3,500 pounds of max towing!
Technology for All Aspects of Life
Technology has been implemented seamlessly into the 2016 Ford Edge’s design to help you with all aspects of life while driving the Edge:
- Front 180-degree camera. To keep you completely safe when moving forward.
- BLIS. Blind Spot Information System allows you to be alerted when other vehicles enter your blind spot.
- Cross-traffic Alert. Be aware when another vehicle shows signs of entering your lane.
- Lane-Keeping System. The Edge lets you know when you’re drifting outside your line.
- Front Collision Warning with Brake Support. The Edge can sense a collision, warns you, and incorporates brake support to help.
- Adaptive Steering. Changing with your speed, adaptive steering lets you easily steer in any situation.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist. 12 sensors let you seek help with both parallel and perpendicular parking.
In addition to the hands-free lift gate with SYNC 3, your 2016 Edge is ready to keep you safe on the road during your daily commute, when parking in the city, towing in the mountains, or just driving around with the kids. With 4 models to choose from (SE, SEL, Titanium, and Sport), you can customize your 2016 Edge to be just as bold and unique as you are.