With three models and a variety of colors such as Electric Spice, Sunset, Magnetic, Ruby Red, and Impact Blue, the 2016 Ford Escape is not a vehicle you’ll feel like blending in with. A sharp new exterior design with new interior amenities and safety technology keeps the Escape fresh and convenient. We invite you to test drive the 2016 Ford Escape at Salerno Duane, but before you do, consider the great updates to this vehicle.
2016 Ford Escape Integrated Technology
The technology that the 2016 Ford Escape offers is impressive. It’s never been easier to ensure safety in your SUV.
- Traction control in addition to intelligent four-wheel drive system.
- Torque Vectoring Control lets the Escape transfer torque where needed, so no matter what the driving conditions, you’ll be safe and secure on the road.
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control comes standard, which enables the vehicle to monitor you speed around curves and to help prevent the vehicle from rolling. This technology keeps your car on course.
- Airbags in the front, knee area, side-mounted airbags, and side-curtain airbags are featured on all models.
- Head restraints in addition to three-point seatbelts in all seats ensure that your passengers are buckled in properly for your ride.
Exterior Shines on the 2016 Ford Escape
The exterior of the Escape shines with a rear spoiler, black or body-colored door handles, and several grille options. From a classic black grille to black with a chrome bar or a gloss-black grille with a chrome bar, the grille for your 2016 Edge will look modern. Heated exterior mirrors, halogen headlights, and fog lamps are available. You’ll have the option to get black roof rack rails on the SE and silver on the Titanium. With a reverse and forward sensing system, rearview camera, privacy glass and rain-sensing wipers, the Escape is better than ever for you to experience the drive safely.
Ford Escape Interior Amenities
With the option of getting SYNC or SYNC 3 on the SE and Titanium Escape, you’ll be integrated with music, apps, and calls while on the road. SYNC 3 is the newly updated version which offers a new interface, responsiveness with high speeds, a touch screen, voice recognition, and Siri integration. You’ll also be able to receive updates over Wi-Fi with the SYNC 3. What other interior amenities does the 2016 Ford Escape offer?
- Ice Blue interior lighting with a center dome with LED lighting, map lights, and rear cargo area light.
- Four power points throughout the vehicle with the option of a 110V power point in place of the one in the rear.
- Ambient lighting on the Titanium Escape, in addition to a Sony audio system featuring 10 speakers.
- Seating for five with the option of full leather-trimmed heated seats in the Titanium.
- Panoramic Vista roof on SE and Titanium, and Titanium offers a new foot-activated, hands-free lift gate in the back, making it easy to load your cargo even with full hands.
At Salerno Duane Ford in Summit, New Jersey, we take pride in helping you select the perfect 2016 Escape for you and your family. Come test drive one or discuss options with us today!