The Ford Flex is redesigned for 2015 with some powerful accents to showcase its versatility. From the Flex badging on the hood to the grooved door panels, you’ll know you’re driving a Flex when you’re in one. If you haven’t yet experienced the 2015 Ford Flex, we invite you in for a test drive today at Ford dealership serving Union NJ! Check out some of the available features on the Flex from interior updates to safety technology.
Available Features on the 2015 Ford Flex
The 2015 Ford Flex offers an array of features to help you customize your look and keep your passengers entertained, including:
- Dual-screen DVD player for 2nd-row seating.
- Illuminated lighting that dims once inside.
- Dual chrome exhaust tips for the SEL and Limited models.
- Satin-aluminum grille is featured on the Limited in addition to rain-sensing wipers.
- Battery management system.
- Seating for 7 with power-fold 3rd-row seats to accommodate different events.
- Appearance Package on the SEL and Limited models lets you pick a different body roof color or add interior accents to personalize your vehicle.
- Heated and cooled front seats in the Limited as well as six wheel choices for all models.
- Four 12V power outlets ensure that you’re always charged and ready to go.
- Sony audio system with 10 speakers in the Limited.
- SYNC with MyFord Touch comes standard on the Limited.
- LED taillights and HID headlights; fog lamps come standard on the SEL and Limited models.
- Multi-panel Vista roof optional on SEL and Limited.
2015 Ford Flex Engine, Safety, and Technology
A 3.5 liter Ti-VCT V6 engine comes standard and with the Limited, a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine is standard. The 2015 Ford Flex features 365 horsepower and the ability to have a class three trailer tow package installed on the SEL and Limited models.
Safety is incorporated into the Flex’s design with intelligent all-wheel drive, independent front and rear suspension, and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control (RSC), which enables the vehicle to help the driver stay on course at safe speeds around curves and in adverse weather conditions. With Ford’s Personal Safety System, this airbag technology allows the airbag to sense how severe the crash is and also where the driver’s position in the seat is to control the deployment of the airbag.
The 2015 Ford Flex’s three models, SE, SEL, and Limited, come in colors such as Tuxedo Black, Bronze Fire, Guard Metallic, and White Platinum. This sharp vehicle shouldn’t be missed for 2015—come check out the 2015 Ford Flex at our dealership in Summit, New Jersey today.