When you’re ready to jump into a stylish new 2016 Ford Fusion in Central Jersey, come visit us at Salerno Duane Ford serving Springfield NJ. These popular Ford cars are modern, sleek, and best of all, keep you and your family safe. The fuel mileage for the Energi models cannot be understated either. What’s the new 2016 Ford Fusion got to offer?
Impressive Fuel Mileage for the 2016 Ford Fusion
While models that don’t come with an electric engine such as the S, SE, and Titanium get an average 22 city/33 highway on fuel mileage, the Energi models that the 2016 Ford Fusion offers—Fusion Energi SE and Fusion Energi SE Titanium—get a whopping 95 city and 81 highway for their mileage! Even with the conventional models, you’d still be getting decent fuel mileage, but it’s certainly impressive when you have the option to get almost 100 miles per gallon. The Ford Fusion Energi models use a 2.0L Atkinson-cycle engine with an electric motor. For your conventional models, 2.5 liter engine comes standard with options for 1.5L and 2.0L EcoBoost add-ons.
2016 Ford Fusion Exterior and Interior Features
The updated Fusion doesn’t skimp on the other features just because its fuel mileage impresses. You’ll have the option to get:
- A leather-wrapped heated steering wheel and a leather knob for shifting on SE models.
- A Sony audio system with 12 speakers and HD radio, in addition to SYNC and SiriusXM navigation.
- Standard LED taillights, a spoiler in the rear, and dual exhaust that’s bright.
- Fog lamps on the SE models in addition to an upgraded modern chrome grille for all models.
- Halogen headlamps that come on automatically.
- Rain-sensing and speed-sensitive wipers.
- Solar-tinted glass comes standard on all models.
- Ambient lighting, aluminum-accented pedals, and climate control.
- Options for 16-19″ wheels in a variety of finishes such as alloy, pained, sparkle silver, ebony black & aluminum depending on your model.
Technology to Keep You Safe!
Keeping you and your family safe may be the most important thing that the 2016 Ford Fusion offers. Its safety features include:
- Rear backup camera comes standard and a reverse sensing system with ParkAssist available on SE models.
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with brake support on SE models.
- Airbags come standard in front, the front knee-area, on the side in first and second row in addition to a Personal Safety System, which deploys the airbag based on where your seat is adjusted and crash sensors in the car.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) ensures that you stay on your intended course with AdvanceTrac, helping you stay in control of your vehicle in bad weather or high speeds.
- Includes LATCH (lower anchor and tether anchors for children) which keeps your kids properly bucked in.
- Optional inflatable rear safety belts to enhance protection in a collision.
- Emergency Brake Assist.
With all of these features available on the 2016 Ford Fusion in addition to its high fuel mileage, it’s safe to say the Fusion will remain a popular vehicle for 2016. Come check out our selection of Ford Fusions today at Salerno Duane Ford in Summit, New Jersey!