All Local Mustang Clubs Are Invited to the 2015 Mustang Bucket List Tour at the Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA!
Date: Thursday, October 16th
Time: 10AM to 6PM
Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA
What’s the Event About: Fun Activities for the entire family. Learn about the new 2015 Mustang. Drive the new 2015 Mustang. Take some “Hot Laps” in the new 2015 Mustang. Many more activities and Mustang merchandise for Mustang Lovers.
Earlier this year, we told you we’d do something BIG, in lieu of a Mustang breakfast at the Philadelphia Auto Show.
Today, we’re delivering on that promise.
The national 2015 Ford Mustang “Bucket List” Tour is coming to Philadelphia!
Due to the unique relationship our Quality Plus Ford Stores enjoy with the Philadelphia area Mustang Clubs, Ford and your local Ford dealers are planning some special activities for Mustang Club members who are able to attend the Philadelphia tour stop.
Specific Activities Planned for the Local Mustang Clubs at Philadelphia Event.
- 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM – Near the Stadium / follow on-site signage
- Club Arrivals
- Special Mustang Display / Set-up Coordinated by Carlisle Events
- Club Pictures taken
- 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM – Near the Stadium / follow on-site signage
- Participate in all the on-site Activities
- Ride n Drive
- Other Activities On-Site
- 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM – Inside the Stadium to the Diamond Club (Front entrance to Stadium near Phillies Main Offices)
- Special Luncheon – Exclusively for Mustang Club Members
- Guest Speakers
- Special Recognition to Clubs Participating
- Free to depart, or go back to the Ride-n-Drive / Mustang Activities for more fun
Alternate Dates / Locations to participate in the national “Mustang Bucket List Tour”
NEW YORK / NEW JERSEY
- October 9-11 – Northern New Jersey; Garden State Plaza; 1 Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ 07652
- October 12-13 – New York; Walt Whitman Shops; 160 Walt Whitman Rd., Huntington Station, NY 11746
BALTIMORE / WASHINGTON
- October 15 – Annapolis; 2002 Jennifer Rd., Annapolis, MD 21401
- October 17‐19 – Washington DC; Tyson’s Corner; 1961 Chain Bridge Rd. Tysons Corner, VA 22102
More Information on the 2015 Ford Mustang Bucket List Tour: https://mustangbucketlist.com/