Salerno Duane offers the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad a Temporary Home!
The Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad is in need of a new building, and thanks to Salerno Duane, they have found a temporary home until enough money can be raised to build the new building that they need. Currently, packing is happening at the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad Building, and once everything is moved, everything will start falling into place. Sure, there are many other 50 year old buildings out there that aren’t involved of any plans of remodeling or rebuilt anytime soon, but the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad Building requires some necessary help.
Why they need our support?
- For one, the ambulance bays are too small for the rigs that exist today, and there’s also not enough bays at that!
- Currently, only 3 bays exist, while the squad has four ambulances and a GMC Yukon vehicle that’s used as a first responder.
- They also have a mass casualty trailer, so without a doubt, more bays are a must.
With no sleeping quarters for crew members, insufficient storage, and a roof that continues to leak despite the many repairs, a new building is more than needed. But even though the current building is small, the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad will still need a temporary place to be home while all this is being done, and that’s where Salerno Duane came in with a helping hand. That helping hand, are temporary facilities for the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad!
It is a big project, but a needed one at that. Funds are still being raised for this cause, so if you or someone you know would like to participate in giving a donation for such a great cause, you can do so online or also by mail. Every little bit helps, and the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad will be more than grateful!
How to Support the Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad?
- Online Donation: https://npo.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=22-6063974
- By Mail: Visit: (http://summitems.org/content/join-our-capital-campaign) to download and print pledge form.
- Fill out the form and mail it to:
Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad
Summit, NJ 07902-0234